LINGUAGO is launching a scholarship system where Language Courses are available to students whose applications are chosen by our select panel of judges. Below please find the terms and conditions for the application process. If you do not agree with the information below, please do not take part in the contest.
1. Taking part in this scheme is free and participation implies that the terms and conditions are fully agreed with.
2. Applicants must be 18 years and over and University students.
3. Employees of LINGUAGO Ltd. and their families are not allowed to participate.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed together with your full name, e-mail address, telephone number and student ID card.
5. The details relating to every scheme will be mentioned in the package on offer. Courses can only be redeemed in low season within the respective school.
6. The winner of the scholarship will be elected by LINGUAGO marketing team.
7. The package will only be offered to participants who specifically meet the requirements of the scheme and fully adhere to the terms and conditions. Incorrectly completed applications will be disqualified.
8. Winners must agree to write a travelogue about their experience during their LINGUAGO adventure abroad. Such information may be used for promotional material exclusively by LINGUAGO.
9. Announcements for scholarship application winners will be carried out on LINGUAGO’s Social Media Sites therefore a photo of applicant together with a short bio will be needed for the release of the results.
10. Prizes are not transferrable to another person and cannot be substituted for cash or another service carried out by LINGUAGO. Participants will accept any amendments to the prize should changes need to take place.
11. Flights and meals are not included in the prize.
12. LINGUAGO reserves the right to cancel the scheme prematurely should there be any difficulties that go against the principles or threaten the integrity of the company. Low participation might also lead to cancellation. LINGUAGO’s decision is final.
13. LINGUAGO Ltd. Reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without any notice. New terms and conditions will be published on LINGUAGO’s page.
14. Your information may be used for promotional purposes solely by LINGUAGO but is not transmitted to third parties. Your name might appear on Social Media managed by LINGUAGO Ltd.
15. This scheme is being run by LINGUAGO Ltd., Birkirkara Hill 2, St Julians, STJ 1141, Malta.
16. LINGUAGO will notify the winning applicant within a month of the completion deadline.