French for teachers
Our language school in Nice offers special language courses for international French teachers. The course aims at expanding or updating linguistic, cultural and economic knowledge. To that end, the language school has developed a particular concept based on an exchange of ideas and study groups.
Subjects covered include:
- Modern teaching methods and their development
- Education and group dynamics
- Paraphernalia and games for class
- Improvement, assessment and monitoring of language skills
- Particular learning difficulties of specific nationalities
The language course “French for teachers” comprises 36 weekly lessons of 45 minutes each. Tuition is held from 9 am to 12.20 pm and 1.15 pm to 3.30 pm from Monday to Friday. Additionally, a 2-hour workshop is organised in the second week. Classes have an average of between five and eight and a maximum of ten participants. Courses are scheduled to take two weeks. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your language journey to France. Please note that CEFR ability level C1 is a requirement for enrolling in this course.