Here we would like to point out the advantages of a Linguago language courses abroad for our corporate clients and companies.
- We offer diverse and customised group courses for businesses.
- The internationally recognised Business English Certificate BEC can be exclusively acquired in our affiliate school in Bournemouth.
- Our courses include executive, 50+ and private classes.
- Corporate discounts are available for group reservations and for clients who have made a reservation with us before.
- In addition to regular leave, employees can be exempted for educational activities.
- This enables professionals to regularly refresh their linguistic knowledge.
- Depending on the country, several days of educational exemptions can be granted by the employer.
- Expenses for language journeys can often be claimed as tax exempt on your income tax return.
- Deductions can be claimed as advertising costs, operating costs or extraordinary expenses.
- The reason for a language trip should be described as the acquisition or consolidation of foreign language skills and continuing professional education.
- The language course should comprise at least thirty lessons of tuition. Please inquire about the specifics at your local tax office or ask your tax consultant.
Our customers include, but are not limited to: Deutsche Telekom, SAP, HZ Prague, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa, Nokia and Siemens.